timeless, versatile bags made using repurposed excess leather
Our bags are made by Spanish craftsmen using only high quality leftover leather.
We only use unused leftover material
Only a few pieces in each colour are made
We work closely with family run factories. We buy locally and produce locally.
timeless and versatile styles
Great detail goes into every design to make pared back classics.
Find out more about tres sis zero.
functional wardrobe essentials
cross body bags and belt bags
Our bestseller in gorgeous glossy crinkled leather
- Up-dated version of our Josefina cross body.
- Up-cycled leftover glossy cow leather, zips and fabric lining.
- 2 Separate compartments.
- Silver shade zip in front and back.
- Pocket on inside with zip closure for valuables.
- Can be worn cross body or as a shoulder bag.
- Measures : W 32cm x H 24cm x D 12,5cm
- Length of strap is adjustable. Maximum length 110cm, minimum length 59cm (count in width of bag to know entire span)
- Comes with excess fabric dust bag.
- Spanish craftsmanship.
For help with your order or any other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
why tres sis zero?
360º is the chance we want to give to leftover material that hasn't been used by other brands. We want to give this material an opportunity to do what it was made for in the first place, be the heart of a new collection.