What are Cookies?
However, you can change the settings for these cookies at any time. Below you will find further information about cookies and how you can manage their settings.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like tressiszero.com (“the website”).
Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalise your navigation experience by remembering your preferences.
COOKIES USED ON OUR SITE
When you connect to our site, we may install diverse types of cookies on your device:
Technical cookies to notably allow to:
· Adjust the site’s appearance to your device display preferences (for example language used, display resolution or exploitation system used) when you visit our site depending on the materials and viewing software or player software your device contains;
· Implement security measure, such as when you are asked to sign in again to a piece of content or service after a certain amount of time;
· Give you access to reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account using ids and date that you may have given us previously;
· Storing information about a form that you have filled in on our site (account registration or access) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, the content of an order basket);
Audience measurements cookies that allow to:
· Obtain visitor statistics and volumes and use of the various elements that make up our site (sections and contents visited, journeys) to help us improve interest in and the use-friendliness of our services;
Advertising cookies that allow us to:
· To the extent that you have provided us with personal data, including your electronic contact information, during your registration, your order or your access to one of our services, associating this data with browsing information to, for example, send you electronic marketing messages.
Payment security cookies that allow us to:
· Help fight against online fraud (payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). Therefore, in accordance with your rights, tres sis zero or service providers acting on our behalf may store trackers to collect information about the device that made the order (including the operating system used, the location of the machine, whether or not a proxy was used, etc.). These "Fingerprint" trackers associated with your order data are used to confirm your order, the payment method used and your delivery method;
Your browsing data is linked to your profile no matter the device used thanks to cookie exchange technology so that your journey can be tracked whatever the device or medium used.
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES AND MANAGE MY PREFERENCES?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hub/4338813/windows-help
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Once on the site, by accessing the area “your choices” you can: visualise the list of third party companies, our partners, which install cookies on our site (company), verify the presence and activation status of installed cookies (status) and manage your consent selectively (on/off). By expanding the dedicated voice (info) for each company, you can access more information relative to the company and, via a link, reach the specific information about privacy and cookies.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW GOOGLE IS USING YOUR DATA?